Come, relax and unwind in your newly renovated home located in the village of Rhodes Point on historic Smith Island, Maryland. This slice of heaven has just been completely remodeled with new kitchen and bathroom cabinets, fresh paint, beautiful new luxury vinyl plank flooring running seamlessly throughout the dwelling. It has three bedrooms and two full baths each with new bathroom features, a large kitchen with an island, a laundry room, family room and spacious living room for gatherings. The property has a private dock for all your waterfront desires - boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or just sitting! A perfect vacation home or rental surrounded by the sights and sounds of the island. The views are spectacular! Watch various ships sailing up and down the Chesapeake Bay and the local fleet navigate the waters around the island. Wake up to the beauty of the sun glistening off of the water, the soothing sounds of nature, take in the most spectacular sunsets and feel the blissful calmness of the island.
Double Wide, Manufactured Home, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,196 sq. ft
Somerset County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 180.00
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Additional Lot(s), Fishing. Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price