Enjoy Waterfront living on the Wicomico River in this exquisitely crafted, custom built colonial reproduction of the Williamsburg "George Wythe" residence. Impressive details and incomparable workmanship abound in this 7000+ sq. ft. stately home. Built to stand the test of time, the exterior is solid brick with beautiful workmanship featuring several patterns. There is a brick gutter, and in the rear Jack arches that are reinforced with steel. The paved driveways create a double circle, the first circle allows guests to enter and exit conveniently. The second into the drive through garage allows residents to enter the home via elevator or stairs from below. It's difficult to describe in a paragraph the beauty, design, and luxurious features the interior of this home boasts, including custom designed moldings throughout. Some of the highlights are; a grand 16'x36 center hall featuring a magnificent staircase, 5 fireplaces, 7 full bathrooms, 5 bedrooms. 2 laundry rooms, a private office with a fireplace and a grand master suite, plus so much more. Deeded shared dock and high speed internet is also available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Other, Private Water Service
8,129 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
JAMES M. BENNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S), Cook Top Range, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Elevator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price